After looking at all these windows freeware tools, we need to have a little bit of fun. A little bit of freeware for windows fun that is..... Thanks to Buziol Games Soft for creating the ever so awesome Mario Bros. game, freeware version for Microsoft Windows. This installs on just about any version of Windows, including Vista, plus has both full screen mode and minimized screen mode for "when you are at work"....oops did I say that out loud? I don't think I will be able to pry my wife away from my PC now! This is great, the graphics are very decent, the sound is great. The actual download is at http://www.download.com/Mario-Forever/3000-7435_4-10344976.html. It appears that their website is not yet complete, but they are posting updates. So strap on your wrench and help Mario defeat that evil Bowser guy and save the princess.

0 comments: