Okay, here is official first blog. In my blog, I will be evaluating freeware for Windows then provideing a freeware review. Most of you know what freeware is, however, incase you don't know, web-o-pedia defines it as the following: "Copyrighted software given away for free by the author. Although it is available for free, the author retains the copyright, which means that you cannot do anything with it that is not expressly allowed by the author. Usually, the author allows people to use the software, but not sell it. "
Basically free is always the right price for me. I will also look and evaluate open source freeware for Windows platform and providing a freeware review. I by no means take credit for any of the software I evaluate, so if there are any copyrights on names and or functions with in programs, all credit goes to the author.
Okay with out any further delay lets take a look at our first freeware for Windows review.........

0 comments: